An online, at-your-own-pace course, powered by Penn Foster.
Course Commitment: $769.00 / 241 hours
To provide students with a clear understanding of leadership and management responsibilities and the opportunity
to practice the broad range of skills required of a Frontline Supervisor. This program is designed to support the
development of a student with strong industry knowledge and experience into a top-performing leader.
- Develop communication, leadership, and performance management skills.
- Develop organizational skills, customer service skills, and the ability to measure results.
- Develop the mindset and problem-solving skills to overcome obstacles and use conflict to stimulate growth.
- Identify and implement the best practices to be implemented for efficient and safe manufacturing.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of Production Supervisor, Warehouse Supervisor, and Maintenance Supervisor.