An online, at-your-own-pace course, powered by Penn Foster.
Course Commitment: $539.00 / 241 hours
To provide students with a clear understanding of leadership and management responsibilities in an industrial workplace. This certificate program is designed to support the development of a student with strong industry knowledge and experience into a top-performing leader.
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Define the necessary skills for supervision and leadership.
- Develop communication, leadership, and performance management skills to direct a successful team.
- Develop organizational skills, customer service skills, and the ability to measure results.
- Develop the mindset and problem-solving skills to overcome obstacles and use conflict to stimulate growth.
- Identify and implement the best practices to be implemented for efficient and safe manufacturing.