Why should you attend this training?
527 CMR1.00:41.7 requires that in order for an individual to be qualified as a PAI,
perform fire watch’s, perform, supervisor or delegate any activities of hot
work activity, such individual must first provide documentation that he or she
successfully completed training.
What you will learn:
- Describe the various types of hot work
- Identify common fuel sources or ignition sources
- Cite relevant standards, regulations and ordinances that are applicable to hot work
- Define the duties and responsibilities of each person on the hot work team
- Read and understand a hot work permit
December 2, 2019
5:00PM - 9:00PM